Daily Results
Results
Route and Map
Route and Map
Sunday, June 17, 2007
I quote Peter for these
Yannis finally listens?
Mooooo
Finally something to laugh about
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
.
(1)
all equipement on go
(1)
Cutting tiny wood to heat? the Gers
(1)
Departing customs
(1)
drink
(1)
Food
(1)
food any one
(1)
forget shaving
(1)
Franco in the Main square of Moscow
(1)
How many are still missing?
(1)
I never thought I would be happy to see Siberia
(1)
Let's see how well they fare after 35 days on tough roads
(1)
Peter after race
(1)
Place Vendome closed off for the arrival of the ralley
(1)
Polo
(1)
Practice for the steppes incase of breakdowns
(1)
raw eggs in the place of gas
(1)
St Petersburg Yannis shaves
(1)
Surprise arrival in Mongolia
(1)
The ger I call home
(1)
These are also from PGL as Yannis camera is still out
(1)
This are from Peter because Yannis camera is kaput I am taking him a new one on Tuesday
(1)
We gear up for yet another dust filled day
(1)
wrestling and shopping no less at 6 hours from the closest town
(1)
Yannis Car on a truck
(1)
Yannis' car was loaded on a truck after radiator leaked
(1)
PekingParis results
Bruce Blythe's blog
Peter's Blog
results
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
May 19 (3)
May 26 (3)
May 27 (2)
May 28 (2)
May 29 (1)
May 30 (2)
May 31 (1)
Jun 01 (1)
Jun 02 (5)
Jun 03 (1)
Jun 04 (1)
Jun 05 (1)
Jun 06 (1)
Jun 07 (1)
Jun 11 (3)
Jun 12 (2)
Jun 17 (4)
Jun 18 (1)
Jun 19 (1)
Jun 24 (1)
Jun 28 (1)
Jul 05 (1)
About Me
pekingparis2007
View my complete profile
stat
View My Stats
counter
No comments:
Post a Comment